Stand OUT Design offers many different levels of design services, based on your level of need and what you would like to invest in your project. Over the past 18 years, Stacy Hernandez has worked with many people on both big and small projects and is happy to assist you with what you are working on now.
Whether it is a full-service design and project management for those who want a turnkey room, to helping someone re-upholster a window seat, or giving some direction to those who prefer to do it themselves, we have the level of service that is right for you. Take a look below and see what fits you best.
- In our initial consultation we learn all about what you are dreaming of in your space. We take a look at what you have to work with and what new items you would like to incorporate, we talk about how you use the room and how you live in it and generally get a sense of the style you are looking for. In this informative two hours, we can cover paint and trim colors, space layout, furniture ideas, home styling ideas, window treatments, lighting options, room measurements and artwork placement. This is our jumping off place to see what level of service you desire next.
Select Servicesat our Hourly Rate
- After the initial consultation, we put a plan in place to create your dream room. It may include one or all of the design services offered.
- Direction with color palettes, fabrics, paint, finishes (flooring, lighting, tile) and selection of furnishings
- Assistance with new construction and renovations, including site visits.
- Shopping for furnishings, home decor, finishes (flooring, lighting, tile)
- Home visits for measuring to implement custom services with our seamstress and upholsterer
- Design of drapery or hard window coverings, window seats, pillows and other soft goods
Initial Consultationfor 1/2 day ($1200 fullday)
- Are you just looking for a new eye to refresh your space using your existing pieces? This is the package for you. Come home to your newly designed space, incorporating your favorite things! We move your existing decor—furniture, rugs, artwork and accessories—during this transformative process. After a Design Consultation (see above description), we come up with a redesign plan and an estimated timeframe based on the number of rooms and the amount of furnishings, artwork and accessories. Prepare to be dazzled with the “reveal!”
Custom Services and ProductsCustom pricing based on defined work and only offered after an Initial Consultation
- Need custom window treatments? We have access to the finest drapery workrooms in the area.
- Reupholstery needs? We have that covered too.
- Need great lighting, wallpaper, fabric or accessories? We have exclusive showrooms and vendors at your disposal.
- Looking for a specific furniture piece, but not sure where to start? We have local and nationwide vendors that we have sourced to produce exactly what you are looking for.
ALL CONSULTATION IS DONE THROUGH EMAIL AND PICTURES, SO REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE YOU CAN HAVE A CUSTOM STAND OUT DESIGN.
(phone appointments are available. English only).
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the Contact Me form below and I will email you a detailed questionnaire including style preferences, how you use the room, information about you and your family, what you would like to invest in the project, and existing pieces you would like to keep.
- You will also be emailed instructions to send pictures and measurements of your existing space
Here is what’s included:
- A custom design board with all of your room’s products and inspiration similar to the board shown below
- Product recommendations and a source list so you know where to start shopping.
- A scaled drawing of your floor plan so you know where each of your new items belongs (sample shown below)
- Paint and/or wall covering recommendations
- Window treatment options for custom treatments
- Flooring recommendations where required
- Ideas on how to reuse and reinvent some of your current items
- Email access to Stacy with any questions you may have