ALL CONSULTATION IS DONE THROUGH EMAIL AND PICTURES, SO REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE YOU CAN HAVE A CUSTOM STAND OUT DESIGN.
(phone appointments are available. English only).
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the Contact Me form below and I will email you a detailed questionnaire including style preferences, how you use the room, information about you and your family, what you would like to invest in the project, and existing pieces you would like to keep.
- You will also be emailed instructions to send pictures and measurements of your existing space
Here is what’s included:
- A custom design board with all of your room’s products and inspiration similar to the board shown below
- Product recommendations and a source list so you know where to start shopping.
- A scaled drawing of your floor plan so you know where each of your new items belongs (sample shown below)
- Paint and/or wall covering recommendations
- Window treatment options for custom treatments
- Flooring recommendations where required
- Ideas on how to reuse and reinvent some of your current items
- Email access to Stacy with any questions you may have
Interior Design Services
1. Initial Consultation/ $150
In our initial consultation we learn all about what you are dreaming of in your space. We take a look at what you have to work with and what new items you would like to incorporate, we talk about how you use the room and how you live in it and generally get a sense of the style you are looking for. In this informative two hours, we can cover paint and trim colors, space layout, furniture ideas, home styling ideas, window treatments, lighting options, room measurements and artwork placement. This is our jumping off place to see what level of service you desire next.
2. Select Services at our Hourly Rate/ $125 per hour
(after an Initial Consultation – see above)
After the initial consultation, we put a plan in place to create your dream room. It may include one or all of the design services offered.
- Direction with color palettes, fabrics, paint, finishes (flooring, lighting, tile) and selection of furnishings
- Assistance with new construction and renovations, including site visits.
- Shopping for furnishings, home decor, finishes (flooring, lighting, tile)
- Home visits for measuring to implement custom services with our seamstress and upholsterer
- Design of drapery or hard window coverings, window seats, pillows and other soft goods
3. Redesign Services/ Half Day $600 Full Day $1200
(after an Initial Consultation – see above)
- Are you just looking for a new eye to refresh your space using your existing pieces? This is the package for you. Come home to your newly designed space, incorporating your favorite things! We move your existing decor—furniture, rugs, artwork and accessories—during this transformative process. After a Design Consultation (see above description), we come up with a redesign plan and an estimated timeframe based on the number of rooms and the amount of furnishings, artwork and accessories. Prepare to be dazzled with the “reveal!”
4. Custom Services and Products/ Custom pricing based on defined work and only offered after an Initial Consultation
- Need custom window treatments? We have access to the finest drapery workrooms in the area.
- Reupholstery needs? We have that covered too.
- Need great lighting, wallpaper, fabric or accessories? We have exclusive showrooms and vendors at your disposal.
- Looking for a specific furniture piece, but not sure where to start? We have local and nationwide vendors that we have sourced to produce exactly what you are looking for.
5. E-Design Services /
A la Carte Items ~ $125 (for 1-3 items)
Per Room ~ $188 – $600 (depending on what room it is)
Per Project ~ Custom Pricing (for projects including more than 2 rooms)
eDesign is the perfect solution for those of you enjoy DIY projects, but just need some help with the vision. You can order one item, room or your whole home specifically designed to your lifestyle, taste, investment level and needs! With simple pricing per item or per room, you receive a personalized room design complete with all the information you need to complete the room yourself on your own timeline and as your budget allows.
Interior Design Services Contact Form
Interior Design Packages
1. The Custom DIY / Custom pricing per room, starting at $875
During our Initial Consultation (see above), we learn about you and your style. We then measure and take note of existing pieces and provide details of everything you need to pull it together yourself. This package includes:
- Design board with specific furnishings, color scheme, and lighting recommendations to finish your room (does not include wall art and accessories)
- Floor plan so you know exactly where to place everything
- Shopping list with local and online resources
- Recommendations for local vendors ie: painters, upholsterers, faux artist, window coverings
- Suggestions for fabric, flooring wall coverings and paint colors
2. The Custom DIY with Styling / Custom DIY Services fee plus hourly fee for the day.
All the elements of the Custom DIY package with the addition of Redesign Services to pull it all together. After you have purchased and placed your new furnishings, we will come to your home and do our magic…hang artwork, place accessories and incorporate your existing decor. This is where we add personality to your room and complete it with accessories.
3. Full-Service Interior Design / Hourly Fee of $125
(after initial consultation…)
For the busy person who wants everything turnkey…
This is our inception to completion interior design service. We start with the initial in-home consultation and end with a beautiful room reveal. We guide you through the process of putting a room or entire home together while ensuring you the peace of mind that your space will be finished within your timeline and at the level you want to invest. We work with you to create the room that is as beautiful as you imagined.
- Design board with specific furnishings, color scheme, fabrics, rugs, lighting and accessories recommendations to create the room or home you are dreaming of
- Floor plan so you know exactly where everything will go
- All the ordering, tracking, delivery & set-up
- Working with outside vendors for drapery, window coverings, upholstery, painters, electricians etc.
visits if necessary with outside vendors OnSite
- Final Install of Furniture + styling…hang artwork, place accessories and incorporate your existing decor